Monday, June 7, 2010

MEAN Geese/Ducks!!! Part -1

So, I wrote a bit about how the geese/ducks seemed a BIT aggressive the other day after swim lessons. Well, today.....CRAZY! I started taking video but it was VERY difficult because things went so crazy so fast that I couldn't get the camera in focus and take care of the boys at the same time. So, I apologize that this video is blurry but the audio is fine. In Part 1, you can see the goose actually "GOOSE" my girlfriend, Laura Roskin's, daughter, Isabella, on her behind! Poor sweet Bella! Also, Matthew insisted on wearing his flip flops to feed the ducks. I told him it was a bad idea because he has never wore flip flops before and isn't used to wearing flip flops. ALSO, because I didn't want him to slide down the embankment into the pond while feeding the geese. They proved to be THE wrong pair of shoes to wear while trying to "run for our lives!!" It didn't help that he insisted on wearing them on the wrong feet and refused to put the correct toes between the "separator thing!" THAT kid, ugh! He's going to put me in an early grave! A couple of funny things they said today were: Toe-Toe - "Mommy, my skin is awful itchy. I think I need a shower. Papa he says...you know what papa says, Mommy? Me- "What does he say Toe-Toe?" Toe- "He says I gotta get in that shower and wash AAAALLLLLLLL the itch off of me- right down that drain! Yup, that's what he says." Mikey ate an enormous dinner. He had pizza for dinner. Then we were out running errands afterwards and asked for cheesecake from Chick-fil-A. The kid is so skinny I can't tell him no. So, we went through the drive-thru and he asks for chicken too! He ate all 8 pieces and his cheesecake! So later, after his bath, he says to me: "Mommy, my tummy not feels so good." I said, "well, maybe you need to do potty." Mikey - "No, it just needs a rest." He looks down at it poking out so full. Mikey- "Mommy, is my baby in here? When am I going to have my baby?" The conversation went on and on. He mentioned something about how Jesus makes you in your mommy's tummy. He spoke about my girlfriend, Vanessa, who we saw today at playgroup, and how she has a baby in her tummy. Wanted to know why the baby isn't ready to come out yet. Said it was because Jesus was still giving it it's leg. He asked again when he would get his wife and baby. He wants to feed it milk and applesauce. He wants to sing it a lullaby and when he is busy I can help feed it. Oh, and he wants to know where it will sleep. I told him, "IT WON'T!!!" At least he and his brother hardly did!

No comments:

Post a Comment